Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Cool Mist...


Look what I got in the mail today!

Owl Cool Mist Humidifier

It's my new humidifier and isn't it sweet?!? I don't know if anyone else is currently preggers, but if you are, or if you plan on being that way soon, hear this : YOUR NOSE WILL CEASE TO FUNCTION.

It's true. I can't breathe. I can't smell. All I can do is blow. And blow. And blow. It never stops, and it's almost like the minute my body realizes there is a narrow passage open in my nostril, it fights to close it. I told my fabulous OBGYN about my predicament and he suggested getting one of these babies. Now, I know he didn't mean this one exactly, but it was so cute I couldn't resist. And, the babies will need it in a few months, so it wasn't like I went out my way to spend money on something that would only be used for a short time.

Crane makes all kinds of fun creatures. My grandmother has an elephant. She's a young at heart :) I got mine on Amazon, but you can check anywhere and find one for a decent price. I'll let y'all know if it worked or not tomorrow.

Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment