Thursday, January 26, 2012

4D Ultraounds

Our 4D ultrasound is today and I am super excited. My husband has been looking forward to this for weeks, and I honestly didn't care, but now that it's here, I can't wait! I debated on whether or not we should spend the money, especially since I am not working right now. Thankfully, the University of Cincinnati (where I attend grad school) came through, and sent us a refund check.

I'm 26 weeks tomorrow, so the girl was a little unsure of how our pictures would turn out, which makes me nervous. However, these could very well be our first and last kiddos, and you don't get a do-over on things like this. If there is a next time, we'll know if the expense was worth it. If you live in Western TN, and are interested in getting a 4D, I suggest 4D Sneak Peek in Jackson. The price was pretty reasonable, but still more than a regular ultrasound. Check back later for pics!

Have any of you had a 3D or 4D? Was it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment